Saturday, March 10, 2018

Karya, Battlewright Captain

So I'm considering the possibility of using mono and allied colors to establish the world of Guthreham as things stand right now, and incorporating enemy colored cards to represent the growing conflict as the overgrowth, mutations, and disease make the status quo untenable. Maybe I will rethink Estavan as a white/black legend.

I just brainstormed this angel legend.


I bounced around through a couple of choices as to where this kind of ability might fit. I knew it would be red and another color. At first I thought about red/green, and then red/black, but the martial concept of focusing most instant-speed effects (it doesn't hit enchantments or artifacts) into combat just felt red-white with the rules setting component.

As a devoted blue player, I hate myself a little bit for coming up with this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment